Brandt Automatic Edgebander Optimat Model KD-77 C
Automatic height adjustment with top pressure beam for all work stations. Equipped with digital height indicator.
NC-01 integrated an electronic line control system for increased reliability and diagnostic assistance. No limit switches used for setting operating units. Signal light at the infeed to insure proper spacing of panels and error reduction at band infeed.
Control panel located at machine infeed for operator convenience.
The universal automatic magazine for strip and coil feeding.
Extended infeed fence for easier feed of long workpieces.
Large coil table (800 mm diameter) to accommodate large coils of 3 mm PVC.
Quick melt granulate glue application system with approximately twelve minutes heat-up time.
Quick-change glue tank for easy maintenance and glue color change, if necessary.
Reversible rotation of glue application roller. Retractable glue roller.
Strengthened pre-cutter for cutting PVC (max. 3 x 45 mm) from the coil.
Infrared radiant quartz heating unit between glue roller and pressure zone for optimum gluing strength.
The first pressure roller driven and two idle pressure rollers.
Double motor end trimming unit with straight and chamfer capability. Chamfer up to 15.
Top and bottom fine trimming unit with digital “Quickset” system. Tilt range 0 – 25.
Top and bottom contour trimming unit for profile corner trimming.
Sound enclosure with a centralized dust extraction outlet.
Scraping unit for rigid PVC edges.
Top and bottom buffing unit.
Electronic frequency changer for all trimming motors which also incorporates electronic motor brakes.
Electrical components according to UL/CSA Listings.
- Automatic Magazine for Strip and Coil Feeding
- Large coil table (800 mm diameter) with built-in rollers to allow for 3 mm PVC coils
- Edge strip capacity from 0.4 mm to 8 mm (0.016” – 5/16”)
- The direction of glue roller reversible
- Glue roller section is also retractable from the fence line
- One large driven pressure roller with pneumatic pressure control
- Two secondary rollers, all with controlled side pressure
- The setting of pressure zone equipped with digital counter accurate to .1 mm (.004)
- Strengthened cutter for cutting thick PVC edges from the coil; maximum 3 x 45 mm; precutting system equipped with air volume reservoir for on-demand activation required for short workpieces
- Quickmelt Gluing System Brandt Unit #2030
- large granulate hopper with automatic glue feed system
- heat-up time is twelve minutes
- premelting unit between hopper and glue roller (required for glue demand of thick, long workpieces)
- quick-change glue tank for easy maintenance and glue color change, if necessary
- glue temperature indication of both premelter and glue roller via LED thermostat display visible to operator
- infrared radiant glue heat zone control for optimum gluing strength
- equipped with three independent openings
- safety interlock system – when sound enclosure door is opened, corresponding work station shuts off
- end trimming, fine trimming, and top/bottom contour trimming motors are each equipped with electronic motor brakes to stop cutter rotation when hood is opened or when station is shut off at operator control panel
- End Trimming Station Brandt Unit #3130
- straight/chamfer end trim unit equipped with two 0.35 kw (1/2 HP) 12,000 RPM motors; electronic motor brakes
- End trim unit utilizes a drawing cut system for reduced blade projection when working on thick panels and tooling also included
- Fine Trimming Unit Brandt Unit #4130-A
- Equipped with two .55 kW (3/4 HP) 12,000 RPM trimming motors
- Electronic motor brakes
- Horizontal and vertical tracing with lateral location indexing via digital “Quickset” system calibrating to .1 mm (.004”)
- Tiltable from 0 – 25
- Each trimming motor is equipped with one dust hood and dust extraction hose
- Equipped with two combinations straight/radius cutter heads, including four knife carbide inserts set at a shear angle for the optimum surface quality finish; flush trimming possible up to 8mm edge thickness; radius – 3 mm
- Contour Trimming Unit
- for rounding front and trailing corners of workpieces with 3 mm PVC edgings
- includes two trimming motors 0.3 kw (1/2 HP) 12,000 RPM; electronic motor brakes
- equipped with 3 mm radius insert cutterheads – reversible
- Scraping Unit with Knives Brandt Unit #5735
- for scraping of roughly trimmed thick PVC edges in order to remove the cutter marks
- 3 mm radius reversible profile knives standard
- Top and Bottom Buffing Unit Brandt Unit #5445
- top and bottom buffing motors for the finishing of longitudinal edges
- two 2800 RPM polishing motors
- inclinable vertically and horizontally
- two buffing wheels included
- Price $56,980
F.O.B. Shipping Point.
Installation $ 2,960
Altendorf America Leasing Option $ 1,205
Sixty (60) month lease payment (estimate per month based upon a 10% purchase option).1. Subject to exchange rate changes and credit approval. 2. The payment amount does not include any applicable taxes. Please contact your sales representative for more details about our special lease financing.ALTENDORF AMERICA STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ARE APPLICABLE.IN CASE OF INCOMING MAIN VOLTAGE FLUCTUATIONS OF MORE THAN +10% / – 5% OF MACHINE CONNECTED VOLTAGE, A VOLTAGE STABILIZER MUST BE INSTALLED BY THE CUSTOMER ON THE INCOMING POWER CONNECTION.